Monday 18 October 2010

First day of 3D Spatial

Day 30.
I started 3D Spatial today and I really enjoyed it! In the morning we got into groups of six and then we started making a 3D map which showed all our journeys to get to England and London and then Chelsea. We built what looks like the world, then had string coming down which allowed us to show on the string our journey. We used electrical tape, post-it notes, paper and other things to show this. I really liked creating this spatial object!!!!!! Below are photos that I have taken of our map to Chelsea!









Above are my photos of today’s masterpiece! There are alot of photos I know I somehow uploaded all of them I took today and so I didn’t think any point of taking them off!
This afternoon I had a great day too. We were drawing our installation 16 times on A1 paper I folded. This I really liked as I used many different materials and colour to draw. My drawings I found today are quite linear which I really like! Tomorrow we are drawing each others installations which I think should be great fun too! I had a great day YAY!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment