Saturday 19 March 2011

HAIR

So I've just spent last night (whilest watching Red Nose Day) and this morning, wrapping hair around a black comb! It looks quite good me thinks! On Thrusday I started to do this and it looked good, but then I deceieded to make it bigger with scale! So I've wrapped a whole head of blonde hair extensions around this comb! I think it looks quite good! Below is an image of my piece finished, this little oddbod! I know the photograph isnt the best but I was in a rush and wanted this blog to go out!!!


Below are images of my oddbod done on thrusday. You can see the shape of the oddbood more here and above its kinda merged into one. I really like the images below, I think the photography is quite good, if I say so myself!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment