Sunday 20 March 2011

Drawings for FMP

Today I managed to go and get some textured wallpaper to do some larger drawings. The textured wallpaper I feel adds something to the drawings which I like. I did some drawings with ink on the wallpaper which I think look good, I did the most of them with a thick pencil which I like.
After this I decided to have ago on the sewing machine, drawing the images of the head models for wigs. I have been drawing these from the photos I took from the hair wholesales.
I decided to draw the models again, as I thought the drawings in my sketchbook were successful so I'd have another go. I really like these drawings!! Please have a look at them below in the photos.





Below is a drawing which I really like. I used ink here and the way I moved the pencil around it's made the drawing look like its 3D, and with shading. However I didnt mean for that to happen! YAY!!



The next two photos below I have done the images on the sewing machine. You cant really tell that its thread instead of a pencil line, however I like the shapes that I have created within this drawings. I used the sewing machine as a pencil instead of a machine. I like them them both! YAY!!




The photos above I really like all the drawings. I did them all on textured wallpaper, however you cant tell its on textured paper in the photos, but they are!! Oh well, maybe I'll try tomorrow to get a close up of the textured paper and the drawings!!! We shall see how the time goes by!!

Tomorrow in college I would like to talk to Michelle about what to make for my final piece. Whether its some drawings or a 3D oddbod maybe? We shall see!!!!!! 

Night night! Its been a long busy day and I need sleep for College tomorrow as it will be a busy busy week!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Liv - looks like you are enjoying this one . Really letting your hair down !! sorry poor pun ! I really like the afro and the 3D pictire - effective . What happened if you added a bit of colour ? Can't wait to see what you decide for your final piece - lots of really good options .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liv,

    We really like the ink one, but they are all good, I like the angle, very Picasso maybe.

    Love you loads

    M & Annie

    ReplyDelete